Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcome!

So here you are. Don't you have something better to be doing than surfing the web for crafty inspiration? I'm sure you do, but what could feel better right now that simply relaxing and going comotose in blogosphere. If you are like me, you love to search and search until you find that perfect inspiration; something that will motivate you to head off to your local craft shop in search of supplies or to your neighbourhood garage sale, hoping to find something to transform!

Now if you are like me, you have GREAT intentions. Don't we all? However, my intentions commonly get put on the back burner. Perhaps they are on hold because life as a mommy and wife comes calling and I don't get around to it...OR...Perhaps I loose motivation because I'm just dog tired at the end of the day...OR...the best one yet...while searching blogosphere I was inspired by another craft and JUST HAD TO MAKE IT, so off I went to buy more supplies, only for them to sit on my table for a month and then later get shoved into my linen closet with all the rest of my forgotten fabrics.

Well folks, today I say NO MORE! Today I'm going to dust off that old (okay, BRAND NEW) sewing machine I have never used and get started. I'm going to start cross off those crafts on my 'to do' list and actually make them. Sure, I do an occasional craft from month to month, but not nearly as many as what I have bought supplies for. Times are a changing and I hope they are for you. So dig up those supplies and let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment